Invictus Guild Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invictus Guild Site

The new and improved Lemmings..Progression is the key!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changes in the site (Please read)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Thibledorf
Admin
Thibledorf

Changes in the site (Please read) Empty
PostSubject: Changes in the site (Please read)   Changes in the site (Please read) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 2:03 am

Hi guys, there wil be some changes to our site. I will try to implement this as soon as possible.

1. Moderator priveleges are given to Amf, Keelroy and Potpot so that they can help to manage the schedules and keep you updated.

2. Some have suggested to change the site address as it is too long to remember, I have checked and I can opt to change the domain name of the forums, however, I need suggestions on the name that most of you would like (ung astig).

3. There might be a bi-weekly or weekly KZ run and premade BG runs to help out players who just reached 7- get their gears. I also suggest attunement run schedules to help them out as well.

More features will be added after talking things over with the moderators. If you also want anything added kindly leave a post on the comments/suggestions topic and I will work on it if it is feasible.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
https://invictus-guild.darkbb.com
potpot

potpot

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the site (Please read)   Changes in the site (Please read) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2008 3:05 am

pwedeng potpotsked? may catchy ^^ lol!
Back to top Go down
amf

amf

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the site (Please read)   Changes in the site (Please read) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 3:49 am

Good Job James cheers

Lemmings would be easy to remember and i think would be ok

Schedules for BG's KZ and attunement will be tentative

but we will have a scheduled KZ everyweek to get you all geared up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the site (Please read)   Changes in the site (Please read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes in the site (Please read)
Page 1 of 1