Invictus Guild Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invictus Guild Site

The new and improved Lemmings..Progression is the key!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime / Manga links

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thibledorf
Admin
Thibledorf

Anime / Manga links Empty
PostSubject: Anime / Manga links   Anime / Manga links Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:38 pm

I know this has no relevance to WoW but for those anime fans like me, here are a few links that you can visit for weekly releases of anime's from Japan. I will include reviews and recommendations for newly released anime's as well in the future.

www.anime-media.com - great site, has latest episodes of the most famous anime today. (Recommended)

www.crunchyroll.com - another site that has a lot of anime, korean, japanese drama and live action series. Also has videos for games tournament and stuff.

www.anime6.org - huge selection of anime from old school to new ones. may not be updated regularly.

www.onemanga.com - If you like reading the Manga, this is the best site for it.

For those mecha lovers, I recommend watching the new Gundam series (Gundam 00) and for comedy, see Bamboo Blade.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
https://invictus-guild.darkbb.com
starlet

starlet

PostSubject: Re: Anime / Manga links   Anime / Manga links Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 3:01 am

wala ba yung third type of japanese animation? yung starts with an H and sounds like sentai?
Back to top Go down
Belshahazahn

PostSubject: Animes   Anime / Manga links Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:00 am

Never did follow the Gundam series but the intro animation there is tight.

Im currently watching Ergo Proxy, its nice but a bit of a downer. Still too early to say how it goes since Im only 3 episodes in.

Karas is ok ~ its somewhat like Legend of the Overfeind, minus the adult content.

Devil may cry sux.

Steamboy will put you to sleep.

I loved Afro Samurai ~ Jubei stand aside please.
Back to top Go down
Thibledorf
Admin
Thibledorf

PostSubject: Re: Anime / Manga links   Anime / Manga links Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 4:32 am

Oooh so u like violence..yeah, afro samurai rocks, samuel l jackso voicing it over is cool, samurai calling each other 'nigga' lol.. if u like that sort of stuff then i would recommend Gantz if u haven't seen it yet..blood all over the place and some adult content as well..

As for u karlo, u can probably ask potpot about those kinds of anime, as i remember he was always looking for the anime black bible or something..lol lol!
Back to top Go down
https://invictus-guild.darkbb.com
potpot

potpot

PostSubject: Re: Anime / Manga links   Anime / Manga links Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:46 am

hmm. kala ko religious siya eh. kaw kaya nagsabi sakin na maghanap ng ganun.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime / Manga links   Anime / Manga links Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime / Manga links
Page 1 of 1