Invictus Guild Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invictus Guild Site

The new and improved Lemmings..Progression is the key!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragoslash is Quitting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragonslash

Dragonslash

Dragoslash is Quitting Empty
PostSubject: Dragoslash is Quitting   Dragoslash is Quitting Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:08 am

Guys,

Something major came up in my personal affairs. After 10 long years in Israel, my mother is finally coming home. Although it is a good thing, the circumstances with which she is coming home to are far from pretty.

In lieu of this, I would like to inform everyone that I am quitting this game to live my real life responsibly. True I could choose to just play casually, but I must make sure that all my waking hours are spent productively in order to take care of my family.

I have always believed that reading stories help us remember our strengths to battle our own demons. Playing games in these modern times, I believe, help us live our own stories, though virtually.

I cannot thank you enough for the patience and generosity you have given me. Thank you so much for your time.

With this, Dragonslash is now laying down his 2 Handed Gladiator Sword, and I am picking up my pen.

Happy demon hunting everyone,

Ken
Back to top Go down
sWeEtaRt

sWeEtaRt

PostSubject: Re: Dragoslash is Quitting   Dragoslash is Quitting Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 10:02 pm

aww ken, that's sad to hear.. i know that you will surely be missed by everyone, including me. thanks for all the help and thank you so much for being so nice to me and making me feel welcome. always take care ken *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Kaelwyn

PostSubject: Re: Dragoslash is Quitting   Dragoslash is Quitting Icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2008 2:58 pm

Yo Ken!

RL > WOW and should always come first. We gonna miss the Warrior Poet tho...wish you had the time to experience tanking Karazahn. In any case, I hope everything works out for you and your family.

/salute Dragonslash

Chris ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragoslash is Quitting   Dragoslash is Quitting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragoslash is Quitting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Invictus Guild Site :: General-
Jump to: