Invictus Guild Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invictus Guild Site

The new and improved Lemmings..Progression is the key!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW!!! Group 3 Kara request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
junthegr81

NEW!!! Group 3 Kara request Empty
PostSubject: NEW!!! Group 3 Kara request   NEW!!! Group 3 Kara request Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 5:56 am

My work schedule don't reflect to any of 2 kara group we have on the guild. If there's any chance that we can build a new group for karazhan, i would prefer 10AM GMT/ 1AM Pinas time. Mostly alot from East coast can run with me together w/ my brother Xaveyur. Since i'm new in the Guild, I need guild officer or GM permission to add it on guild calendar and a request for members game time.

This is my request for group 3 Kara Run -

TIME:
10AM GMT / 1 AM PI time / 1 PM ET

MT - unbuff war(w/ 12k hp, 12k armor, >490 defence rating, and prot spec) / pally ((w/ 12k hp, 12.5k armor, >490 defence rating, and prot spec) / druid (w/ 15k hp, 14k armor, >425 defence rating, and prot spec)
OT - (always carrying a tanking and DPS gear)

Healer - Priest
Healer - Pally
Healer - Utility healer (any healer)

DPS - (lock)
DPS - (shadow priest/ fire mage)
DPS - (Hunter) tantiz
DPS - (any range DPS)
DPS - any utility DPS but prefer Rouge

I'm Flexible on any day Schedule. With this set of group, we can run this Kara in less than 3hrs. If im not ganna make it on the run, then i'll let Xaveyur know do the run for me.

Thanks,
Junz - warrior tank spec

Last edited by junthegr81 on Tue May 27, 2008 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tantiz

PostSubject: Re: NEW!!! Group 3 Kara request   NEW!!! Group 3 Kara request Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:23 pm

well im new to guild and am on the east coast and would like to start raidin so if u need a hunter please invite me
Back to top Go down
junthegr81

PostSubject: Re: NEW!!! Group 3 Kara request   NEW!!! Group 3 Kara request Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:07 am

cool, i got a hunter ready ... i need more peepz to fill in.

btw, I need your Char name
Back to top Go down
Tsuyoisan

PostSubject: Re: NEW!!! Group 3 Kara request   NEW!!! Group 3 Kara request Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:05 pm

Hey i just joined, i ran some of kara with you guys last night and would like to continue.
so if you need a rogue pst.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW!!! Group 3 Kara request   NEW!!! Group 3 Kara request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW!!! Group 3 Kara request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Invictus Guild Site :: Raid Schedules-
Jump to: