Invictus Guild Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invictus Guild Site

The new and improved Lemmings..Progression is the key!

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Form

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thibledorf
Admin
Thibledorf

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Application Form   Application Form Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:45 am

GUILD APPLICATION FORM

*Kindly fill in the following items below. Fields in red are required

**Copy the form below and either post it as a new topic or reply together with your details.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your in-game name:

Your real name:

Your email address:

Your Age:

What is your faction (Alliance/Horde):

What is your Class:

What is your level:

Armory Link to your character:

Previous guild(s) and reasons for leaving them:

Play times (Pls. specify the most days/times you play in order to balance raid schedules):

Time zone:

List any real life/in-game friends you know in Invictus or any current Invictus members who can vouch for you:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**This application form does not register you on the site, it is used purely so the guild leaders can get some information about you. You do not need to be a member of the guild to register with the site.**
Back to top Go down
https://invictus-guild.darkbb.com
broxamso

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: application   Application Form Icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 11:39 pm

Your in-game name:Broxamson

Your real name:NIck

Your email address:venumus@hotmail.com

Your Age:23

What is your faction (Alliance/Horde): ally

What is your Class:Retribution Paladin

What is your level:70

Armory Link to your character

Previous guild(s) and reasons for leaving them:Provacative, because this guild absorbed most of the active members of the guild.

Play times (Pls. specify the most days/times you play in order to balance raid schedules): all times day night what ever.

Time zone: Pacific

List any real life/in-game friends you know in Invictus or any current Invictus members who can vouch for you:Fabelrind, Kasak
Back to top Go down
DrGirlfr

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: app!   Application Form Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:50 am

Your in-game name:drgrlfriend

Your real name:Jade

Your email address:catatonicjade@gmail.com

Your Age:21

What is your faction (Alliance/Horde): ally

What is your Class:Holy Paladin

What is your level:70

Armory Link to your character

Previous guild(s) and reasons for leaving them:Provacative, because this guild absorbed most of the active members of the guild.

Play times (Pls. specify the most days/times you play in order to balance raid schedules): depends on work schedule, but most days after 5 30 server time

Time zone: Pacific

List any real life/in-game friends you know in Invictus or any current Invictus members who can vouch for you:Fabelrind, Kasak
Back to top Go down
Xharilli

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: app   Application Form Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:05 am

Your in-game name: Xharllion

Your real name: Charlie

Your email address: goukaryuu@gmail.com

Your Age: 21

What is your faction (Alliance/Horde): Alliance

What is your Class: Mage

What is your level: 65 (almost 66)

Armory Link to your character:

Previous guild(s) and reasons for leaving them: Provocative, this guild absorbed all of my previous guild's active members

Play times (Pls. specify the most days/times you play in order to balance raid schedules): Anytime is good right now. Truthfully, I go back to school September 2nd and I don't play WoW while at school. That means I won't be on again long term until Christmas vacation, I do go on during Thanksgiving. This will probably count against me but I want to be honest.

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time

List any real life/in-game friends you know in Invictus or any current Invictus members who can vouch for you: Kasak, Fabelrind, Broxamson, Drgrlfriend
Back to top Go down
Kaelwyn

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:18 pm

Please visit http://inv1ctus.guildomatic.com/ and apply there please. Thanks

Kaelwyn
Magistrate of Invictus
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Form Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application Form   Application Form Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application Form
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Invictus Guild Site :: Guild Application-